Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Near Nearer

Near

Nearer

There lies a desire

In mirrored pieces

lie my memories

heart ache

my tears

what is this story?

what is this love?

Near

Nearer

The shadows fall

From eye lashes

There lies an impatience

Only a glance

A breath

What is this story?

What is this dilemma?

When I first saw you

I did not know

You were the one I was living for

I brought pieces of the moon

A gift for death

I brought them all

Near

Nearer

Lies death

My final lifetime ends with this time

What is this story?

What is this pain?

When I first saw you

I did not know

You were the one I was living for

I brought pieces of the moon

A gift for death

I brought them all

Today’s moment I have decorated

For you

Tomorrow it will be snatched by lifetimes

The heart breaks

The tears fall

What is this silence?

Near

Nearer.

No comments: